Contents introduction what does a marine biologist scientist do what schools offer marine biology programs what courses should i take what degrees do i need. Marine biology is the study of marine organisms their behaviors and their interactions with the environment because there are so many topics one could study within the field many researchers select a particular interest and specialize in it. Where does a marine biologist work the majority of marine biologists work for state and federal government agencies these positions typically offer greater job security and more opportunity for advancement. Would you make a good marine biologist take our career test to find out how you match with this and over 800 other careers take free career test. Search marine biology jobs internships and graduate positions find a marine biology career on the conservation job board
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.