Contact dermatitis is a skin rash or irritation caused by touching something it could be an allergic reaction or skin damage. Contact dermatitis is a condition that makes skin red or inflamed after contact with an allergen or an irritant. Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin contact dermatitis is a localized rash or irritation of the skin caused by contact with a foreign substance read about treatment symptoms signs and home remedies. Contact dermatitis learn to prevent and treat this red itchy rash caused by touching certain substances such as poison ivy soap and skin products
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.