Diabetes mellitus usually called diabetes is a disease in which your body does not make enough insulin or cannot use normal amounts of insulin properly. Learn about diabetic kidney disease dkd who is at risk how to keep your kidneys healthy symptoms causes diagnosis and what to do if you have dkd. What is diabetic nephropathy diabetic nephropathy kidney disease that results from diabetes is the number one cause of kidney failurealmost a third of people with diabetes develop diabetic nephropathy. Learn about diabetes and kidney disease which can lead to chronic kidney failure the primary cause of kidney failure is diabetes related kidney failure. The american heart association explains that one of the more common long term complications of diabetes is diabetic renal disease renal refers to the kidneys also known as diabetic nephropathy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.