Digital x ray replaces the use of film or computed radiagraphy cr plates with a direct digital transfer of x ray images into the pacs. 2 white pper best practices in digital radiography the literature and in practice encompasses computed radiography and direct digital radiography. Digital radiography provides so many advantages over conventional film that its easy to see why practices are making the transition to digital dental x ray systems in waves. The development of computed radiography over the past two decades has transformed radiological imaging the radiology departments in the 21st century will look very different from those in the preceding period in this review the development of digital radiography is presented with a description of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.