Webmd describes hair transplantation including cost risks and what to expect. A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head the surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head hair transplants typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia according to the . Hair transplant results vary widely research prescreened hair restoration physicians and view thousands of hair transplant photos also share info on our hair restoration discussion forum
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.